3rd segment to Alex Sparks Teenage Magician has been posted.

  • Jamey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2010
      I am going to sound like I'm tooting my own horn, but I believe this story is by far the best illusion story I've ever written. It introduces a new lovely assistant. It also has sharp instruments in it. I do have to be honest with you. Even though I enjoy writing illusion stories, the story line is what excites me, rather than the actual illusion. I say this because those of you who read my work know that I don't rush into the illusion. I like there to be a reason that the lovely lady is getting into the situation. It makes for a much better story.