Contest Announcement

  • Paul W
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 24, 2009
      Owing to a certain global festival clashing with our scheduled announcement date, we're giving you an early present and a whole extra day to think for the latest story contest.

      The theme this time is "Doctors and Nurses". Anything medical is allowed, from Richiardi's surgical buzzsawing, to Hello Nurse from the Animaniacs.

      The contest folders will open Friday the 1st January and will run to Sunday the 31st. As usual, all of the normal rules apply.
      Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners Cyber Magic Library
    • pwatson1974
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 26, 2014
        Obviously the contest only goes on till the 9th November, rather than September.
        Whoops.
        Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, calendar-challenged owners