Contest Announcement

  • Paul W
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 24, 2009
      Owing to a certain global festival clashing with our scheduled announcement date, we're giving you an early present and a whole extra day to think for the latest story contest.

      The theme this time is "Doctors and Nurses". Anything medical is allowed, from Richiardi's surgical buzzsawing, to Hello Nurse from the Animaniacs.

      The contest folders will open Friday the 1st January and will run to Sunday the 31st. As usual, all of the normal rules apply.
      Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners Cyber Magic Library
    • pwatson1974
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 18, 2015
        Owing to the moderators taking Christmas Day off, we're announcing the Winter contest early. The contest will run from 1st January to 14th February. There is no theme so write what you like.

        There will also be the Best of 2015, so all our writers, please submit a story from last year for consideration.

        Wishing all our members a merry Christmas and happy holidays.
        Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners