Contest Results

  • Paul W
    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 30, 2009
      The Holidays story contest has come to a close and we have a winner. Or rather, two winners. Aye Avast! by nas_4a2 and Spirit Guide by breakdownredux have jointly won.
      Congratulations to both writers, and to everyone else who took part.
      Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners Cyber Magic Library
    • Paul W
      Message 2 of 25 , Aug 28, 2010
        The Mondegreens contest is over and the winners are Can't Beat My broken Face by Wander Tones and Birthday Gift by jameysharp. Congratulations to them both.
        Message 3 of 25 , Nov 28, 2011
          The votes have been counted and the results are...ok, so no drum roll, philistines. Anyway, the winner is sawandsword with his story "The Dinner Show". Congratulations to Jim and to the other entrants.
          Cheers,
          Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners
        • Jimmy Dandy
          Message 4 of 25 , Dec 5, 2011
            I'm back finally. I moved and it took until today to get my service back up. I thank those who voted. As always I thank those who voted, no matter who you voted for. It isn't so important who you vote for as it is that you voted.

            Message 5 of 25 , Feb 28, 2012
              Well, for some reason, the contest results weren't publicly announced. *Kicks computer stack* So, we're going to do it the old fashione d way. No Oscar-length acceptance speeches, please.

              The New Year's Resolution by saw and sword: 7 votes
              Bar Magic by pwatson1974: 3 votes
              The Old Joke by Ms Tiger to You: 4 votes

              So, congratulations to our winner, sawandsword.
              Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to Yuo, co-owners
            • Jimmy Dandy
              Message 6 of 25 , Feb 28, 2012
                Thank you.

                Message 7 of 25 , May 29, 2012
                  Slightly delayted, apologies, netowrk trouble, but the results of the poll are now it and the winner in a very close race is Ms tiger to You with her stoery, the Sleight of Spring. Congratulations to her and to the other entrants.
                  Cheers,
                  Paul Watson, co-owner
                • Paul W
                  Message 8 of 25 , Feb 25, 2013
                    The results have been tallied and the winner of the story contest is Ms Tiger to You with "Go with Flo". congratulations to her and our other entrants.
                    Cheers,
                    Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners
                  • michaelljones888
                    Message 9 of 25 , Apr 15, 2013
                      If you like Flo you might like this
                      http://emperornortonii.deviantart.com/art/Flo-Goes-To-Pieces-Page-2-346997926

                      --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W" <paul_watson1974@...> wrote:

                      > The results have been tallied and the winner of the story contest is Ms Tiger to You with "Go with Flo". congratulations to her and our other entrants.
                      > Cheers,
                      > Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners

                    • pwatson1974
                      Message 10 of 25 , May 26, 2014
                        And the winner of the contest is Michaelljones88 with his story Nobody Knew Quite Why She Did It. Congratulatiosn to him and the other entrants.
                        Cheers,
                        Paul Watson and Ms tiger to You, co-owners