Contest Announcement

  • Paul W
    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 25, 2009
      Time for another story contest. This time the theme is Holidays. This includes all holidays, from large to small, national to international. You can do Christmas, Easter, or the more seasonal Halloween. Saints Days, Cinquo de Mayo, New Years of Chinese, Western or otherwise. All are welcome.
      The contest folders will be opened on the 2nd of October and will close on the 1st of November.
      All normal contest rules are in place.
      Happy writing.
      Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners Cyber Magic Library
    • pwatson1974
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 18, 2015
        Owing to the moderators taking Christmas Day off, we're announcing the Winter contest early. The contest will run from 1st January to 14th February. There is no theme so write what you like.

        There will also be the Best of 2015, so all our writers, please submit a story from last year for consideration.

        Wishing all our members a merry Christmas and happy holidays.
        Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners