Contest Reminder

  • Paul Watson
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 19, 2009
      The contest will be closed for new entries next Sunday, the 26th. You have one week to get your entries finished.
      Cheers,
      Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners Cyber Magic Library
    • Paul Watson
      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 19, 2009
        The "Go East" story contest will conclude next week. So you have one week to enter your story. Get writing.
        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 18, 2010
          There is just one week left for entries in the Newcomers and Missed Opportunities contests. The folders will be closed for new entries on the 25th.
          Cheers,
          Paul Watson and Ms tiger to You, co-owners Cyber Magic Library
        • Jamey
          Message 4 of 23 , Apr 21, 2010
            I posted a story in 28a Newcomers II.

            --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W" <paul_watson1974@...> wrote:

            > There is just one week left for entries in the Newcomers and Missed Opportunities contests. The folders will be closed for new entries on the 25th.
            > Cheers,
            > Paul Watson and Ms tiger to You, co-owners Cyber Magic Library

          • Tjandy Putra
            Message 5 of 23 , Apr 22, 2010
              ooo

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 23 , Jul 19, 2010
                The contest closes on this Sunday, the 25th of July. All writers need to get writing faster in order to make the contest deadline.
                Cheers,
                Paul Watson and Ms tiger to You, co-owners Cyber Magic Library
              • pwatson1974
                Message 7 of 23 , May 5, 2014

                  There are six days to go in the Story contest. The contest closes for new entries on Sunday 11th May.

                  regards,

                  Message 8 of 23 , Nov 2 9:56 AM
                    Gentle reminder to authors: You have just one week to enter your story into the story contest.

                    Message 9 of 23 , Feb 7, 2016
                      There is just one week for people to get their contest entries in, for both the Winter story contest, and the best of 2015.
                      Cheders,
                      Paul Wataon and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners