New file uploaded to cyber_magic_library

  • cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 92 , Feb 10, 2009
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cyber_magic_library
      group.

      File : /01 Fiction Stories/Stories by Ms. Tiger to You/HairTiger.rtf
      Uploaded by : ms_tiger_2_u <ms_tiger_2_u@...>
      Description :

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      ms_tiger_2_u <ms_tiger_2_u@...>
    • mchlblackstone
      Message 92 of 92 , Mar 9
        Greetings I have meet with Bret Daniels that he has been the Ultimate in Magic designing and performing many Illusions in the blink of an eye.I my self in the world of the cyber magic with the walking among those in the fog and creating Illusions and many tripple sawing illusions.So if you would like to chat feel free. Sir Michael Blackstone.