Contest Results

  • Paul Watson
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 1, 2008
      The judges' results are in in the Olympics contest.

      The bronze medal has been awarded to Locked Assistant's Double Sponsor
      Sawing.

      The silver medal has been awarded Ms Tiger to You's Zamboni.

      And the gold medal has been awarded to Paul Watson's Olympic linking
      Rings.

      Congratulations to all the writers, and now the Torch passes onto the
      next contest topic.

      Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners Cyber Magic Library
    • Paul Watson
      Message 2 of 25 , Dec 1, 2008
        The Divisions Only contest is now over and the clear winner is
        breakdownredux with his story, "Subtle Assumptions". Congratulations
        to him, and to all the other entries.
        Cheers,
        Message 3 of 25 , Feb 28, 2009
          The Behind the Scenes contest is now over and the winner is
          pwatson1974 with his story, "The Cutting Edge". Congratulations
          to him, and to all the other entries.
          Cheers,
          Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners Cyber Magic Library
        • pwatson1974
          Message 4 of 25 , Aug 31 2:27 AM
            The voting for the Look East contest is now concluded and the winner is allnewtricks with his story, The Triumphant Return of Princess Tenko.
            Congratulations to him and to all the other entrants in the contest.
            We look forward to seeing more from all of you.
            Message 5 of 25 , Nov 30, 2009
              The Holidays story contest has come to a close and we have a winner. Or rather, two winners. Aye Avast! by nas_4a2 and Spirit Guide by breakdownredux have jointly won.
              Congratulations to both writers, and to everyone else who took part.
              Message 6 of 25 , Aug 28 3:21 AM
                The Mondegreens contest is over and the winners are Can't Beat My broken Face by Wander Tones and Birthday Gift by jameysharp. Congratulations to them both.
                Message 7 of 25 , Nov 28, 2011
                  The votes have been counted and the results are...ok, so no drum roll, philistines. Anyway, the winner is sawandsword with his story "The Dinner Show". Congratulations to Jim and to the other entrants.
                  Cheers,
                  Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners
                • Jimmy Dandy
                  Message 8 of 25 , Dec 5, 2011
                    I'm back finally. I moved and it took until today to get my service back up. I thank those who voted. As always I thank those who voted, no matter who you voted for. It isn't so important who you vote for as it is that you voted.

                    Message 9 of 25 , Feb 28, 2012
                      Well, for some reason, the contest results weren't publicly announced. *Kicks computer stack* So, we're going to do it the old fashione d way. No Oscar-length acceptance speeches, please.

                      The New Year's Resolution by saw and sword: 7 votes
                      Bar Magic by pwatson1974: 3 votes
                      The Old Joke by Ms Tiger to You: 4 votes

                      So, congratulations to our winner, sawandsword.
                      Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to Yuo, co-owners
                    • Jimmy Dandy
                      Message 10 of 25 , Feb 28, 2012
                        Thank you.

                        Message 11 of 25 , May 29, 2012
                          Slightly delayted, apologies, netowrk trouble, but the results of the poll are now it and the winner in a very close race is Ms tiger to You with her stoery, the Sleight of Spring. Congratulations to her and to the other entrants.
                          Cheers,
                          Paul Watson, co-owner
                        • Paul W
                          Message 12 of 25 , Feb 25, 2013
                            The results have been tallied and the winner of the story contest is Ms Tiger to You with "Go with Flo". congratulations to her and our other entrants.
                            Cheers,
                            Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners
                          • michaelljones888
                            Message 13 of 25 , Apr 15, 2013
                              If you like Flo you might like this
                              http://emperornortonii.deviantart.com/art/Flo-Goes-To-Pieces-Page-2-346997926

                              Message 14 of 25 , May 26, 2014
                                And the winner of the contest is Michaelljones88 with his story Nobody Knew Quite Why She Did It. Congratulatiosn to him and the other entrants.
                                Cheers,
                                Paul Watson and Ms tiger to You, co-owners