Sluggy Freelance

  • solitare_deuce
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2007
      Sluggy Freelance, a web-comic I read regularly is taking its own
      twisted take on the 'sawing a person in half' trick using mad science.

      It's well worth a look- three strips are up starting here...

      http://www.sluggy.com/daily.php?date=070813

      Deuce <-
    • Jon
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2007
        Doh! Why didn't I think to point that out?
        Too caught up in the moment I guess.