New file uploaded to cyber_magic_library

  • cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 92 , Apr 29, 2007
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cyber_magic_library
      group.

      File : /02 Contest Stories/16 Toy Contest/Childrens Rainy.rtf
      Uploaded by : ms_tiger_2_u <ms_tiger_2_u@...>
      Description : Glinda and the children return

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      ms_tiger_2_u <ms_tiger_2_u@...>
    • mchlblackstone
      Message 92 of 92 , Mar 9
        Greetings I have meet with Bret Daniels that he has been the Ultimate in Magic designing and performing many Illusions in the blink of an eye.I my self in the world of the cyber magic with the walking among those in the fog and creating Illusions and many tripple sawing illusions.So if you would like to chat feel free. Sir Michael Blackstone.