Story Idea

  • kyrosberehev2005
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      the headline from a sunday paper magazine jumped out at me

      "I was sawn in half for my own self esteem"

      the feature was about a woman who had undergone several plasitc surgery
      operations, paid for by her family, to boost her self confidence, and
      cure her depression.

      but how about that for a story title?,
      depressed/shy girl gets sawn in half, becomes popular?