Re: Space available for a few more short stories

  • solitare_deuce
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      Not sure if this is legit or not - the domain was just registered in
      October 2005, and the website is a bit sketchy on first publication
      rights and such. Seems to have the flavor of those endless "Poetry
      book" scams.

      Not to mention, you could publish your own set of stories on Lulu.com
      for free (well, if you want to have a copy for yourself, you still
      have to pay for it...)

      Insert shameless plug here:
      http://www.lulu.com/1ElseWhenStudio

      So - writers beware before you submit.