Contest Addendum 2: What the heck is the contest topic about?

  • Paul Watson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Following several questions about the contest, it's obvious that we've
      confused an awful lot of writers, so here's the contest topic
      simplified.

      Out and About: Magic happening in an odd place for magic to happen.
      The setting should be important to the story. If you can set it in a
      real place you've been to, even better.

      Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners Cyber Magic Library