I'm done lying to friends

  • Sue
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      I owe every single person in this group a huge apology. I have been
      lying to you since day one, and since that day that lie has weighed on
      my consious everyday, just getting worse. I am not Susan Lancer, and
      I am not female. Everything else I have ever told you has been true.
      I don't expect you to understand, and I don't expect you to forgive
      me. I never meant to hurt anyone, nor did I mean to insult anyone's
      intelligence. I never imagined things would go as far as they did,
      and I'm sorry to everyone I've lied to. I'm going to disapear for a
      while. I'll still be checking my mail, so if you feel you need to
      yell at me, feel free. Once again I'm sorry, I consider everyone of
      you my friends, and I can't lie to my friends anymore.

      Joseph