Be Happy if You Missed It

  • Mitch
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      If you missed the Sci Fi Channel's episode of Scare Tacts, be happy.
      It was to scare the applicant for a magician's assistant's job, but
      the magician was the victim.

      The woman put the swords in while the magician was in the box, and
      pulled the cord while the magician was in the guillotine.

      The prank was that she pulled the sword out, and saw it bloody while
      the magician pretended to be injured.

      I'm upset. I waited all week for this episode, and I was excited.
      What a disappointment.

      Mitch
    • Obeel6
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
        Well, thanks for the info on it. At least now I don't have to check the schedule for the next year or so trying to see when it's on again.

        Mitch <dr_gantz@...> wrote:If you missed the Sci Fi Channel's episode of Scare Tacts, be happy.
        It was to scare the applicant for a magician's assistant's job, but
        the magician was the victim.

        The woman put the swords in while the magician was in the box, and
        pulled the cord while the magician was in the guillotine.

        The prank was that she pulled the sword out, and saw it bloody while
        the magician pretended to be injured.

        I'm upset. I waited all week for this episode, and I was excited.
        What a disappointment.

        Mitch

        Fables stories Magic Entertainment new york Magic entertainment Magic tricks

      • Kirk R Webb
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2005
          Given the nature of this program and its truly POOR track record, I am
          not surprised. Crudy tricks with no sense at all. An example of the
          adage that " all humor is at the expense of someone else ", which I
          for one disagree with as a standard. I wonder if the magic community
          needed this episode in any way.

          Thanks for the heads-up.

          Keric

          --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "Mitch" <dr_gantz@y...>