Re: girls night out and linda's second job

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 10:27 PM
      Eiregirlforever, I want to thank you for your imput. To be honest with
      you, I agree. I didn't do Linda's Second Job justice. I am therefore
      removing the story from the contest. I'm not deleting it for good.
      I'm just removing it for an ambush makeover. (Forgive the pun.) I am
      going to rewrite it, making Becker a little more cynical. And just for
      you, I'm adding Bob. You know, the guy who refers to himself as Bob.
      Kind of reminds me of a Presidential Candidate named Bob. I wonder if
      that was the writer's way of taking a jab at the Candidate? I don't
      know if I will repost Linda's Second Job as a contest story, since I
      was advised that too many stories can split the number of votes, but I
      will repost it here in this group.

      --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "eiregirlforever"