Re: Hi,

  • Paul Watson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2005
      --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "Ardelle"
      <ms_tiger_2_u@y...> wrote:
      > --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "sideshows_etc"
      > <sideshows_etc@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I would love to post a story, shall I just post it here ? In
      > > parts/chapters okay ?
      > >
      > > thanks, Bob
      >
      > Ah, a new writer! Actually, we prefer that you post your story in a
      > personal folder in the stories section of the files. Looking forward
      > to your contribution.
      >
      > Ms. Tiger
      > Co-Owner, Cyber_magic_Library

      We also prefer very strongly, altright insist that you follow the
      submission guidelines. If you're not sure your story qualifies, you
      can send it to the owners and we'll be happy to check it. Looking
      forward to seeing the story.
      Paul Watson, the other co-owner Cyber-Magic Library
    • andiloves2heads
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 9, 2005
        Also email me and they can be posted on http://www.magicstoriesunlimited.com

      • eiregirlforever
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 10, 2005
          Welcome to the group! It may take me forever to get around reading
          your stuff but hopefully my son will be on the mendsoon. He has had a
          fever yesterday and today. He is sleeping right now so I hope that
          helps! Welcome again and I am glad to see a new writer!
          Krista