Re: Hi,

  • Ardelle
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 9, 2005
      --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "sideshows_etc"
      <sideshows_etc@y...> wrote:

      > I would love to post a story, shall I just post it here ? In
      > parts/chapters okay ?
      >
      > thanks, Bob

      Ah, a new writer! Actually, we prefer that you post your story in a
      personal folder in the stories section of the files. Looking forward
      to your contribution.

      Ms. Tiger
      Co-Owner, Cyber_magic_Library
    • Paul Watson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 9, 2005
        --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "Ardelle"
        <ms_tiger_2_u@y...> wrote:
        > --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "sideshows_etc"
        > <sideshows_etc@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I would love to post a story, shall I just post it here ? In
        > > parts/chapters okay ?
        > >
        > > thanks, Bob
        >
        > Ah, a new writer! Actually, we prefer that you post your story in a
        > personal folder in the stories section of the files. Looking forward
        > to your contribution.
        >
        > Ms. Tiger
        > Co-Owner, Cyber_magic_Library

        We also prefer very strongly, altright insist that you follow the
        submission guidelines. If you're not sure your story qualifies, you
        can send it to the owners and we'll be happy to check it. Looking
        forward to seeing the story.
        Paul Watson, the other co-owner Cyber-Magic Library
      • andiloves2heads
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 9, 2005
          Also email me and they can be posted on http://www.magicstoriesunlimited.com

        • eiregirlforever
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 10, 2005
            Welcome to the group! It may take me forever to get around reading
            your stuff but hopefully my son will be on the mendsoon. He has had a
            fever yesterday and today. He is sleeping right now so I hope that
            helps! Welcome again and I am glad to see a new writer!
            Krista