Contest story up

  • Paul Watson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
      My contest story is now up. It's called Little Dell Riding Hood and if
      you can't guess which fairy tale was its inspiration I give up. Enjoy.
      Cheers,
      Paul Watson
    • Paul Watson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13 12:48 PM
        My contest story is now up, Scooby-Doo and the Masked Magician.And
        don't worry, Scooby isn't the one getting sawn in half. I don't want
        PETA after me along with Warner Bros' lawyers.
        Cheers,
        Paul Watson
      • kanati8869
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13 5:06 PM
          --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Watson" <paul@w...>
          wrote:
          > My contest story is now up, Scooby-Doo and the Masked Magician.And
          > don't worry, Scooby isn't the one getting sawn in half. I don't want
          > PETA after me along with Warner Bros' lawyers.
          > Cheers,
          > Paul Watson

          I must be missin something cuz the only thing that got cut in half is
          your story...

          Unless you intended it to end with scooby yelling "wait for me!"
        • Paul Watson
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 14 12:12 AM
            Whoops. Put the wrong version up. D'oh.
            Thanks for catching it.
            The complete version is now up. I hope.
            Cheers,
            Paul Watson

            --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "kanati8869" <kanati@n...>

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009
              The latest episode in the saga of Faustus the Great, Jack O' Lantern, is now up in the Holidays contest folder. Take a wild guess which holiday it's associated with.

              Hope you all enjoy.
              Paul Watson