New Story

  • eiregirlforever
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 11, 2005
      I just got a story written, it is my file folder. It is called Often
      Interrupted 2- The Classy Night. Enjoy and please let me know what
      you think.
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 29, 2005
        I've posted another story in TV magic stories contest. This one is
        based on the show Becker. I had a lot of fun writing it. Before I
        forget, is there a rule on the number of stories you can submit in a
        contest? I really like the subject of this contest. Think of all the
        ideas that are out there. Jethro from the Beverly Hillbillies performs
        magic on Ellie Mae. Ginger the Great tries out an illusion on Mary
        Ann. (Gilligan's Island.) Dr Flox, and T Pol from Star Trek
        Enterprise are trapped on the far side of a spacial annomoly. The Dr
        is immune, but the effects of the annomoly can be deadly to T Pol's
        green blood. The only way to get to the other side is to go through the
        annomoly. And the only thing on the shuttle that will protect T Pol is
        a pair of specially designed boxes. Each box is only long enough to
        hold half of her. ;) The possibilities are almost endless. Sorry, I
        sometimes ramble.
      • Paul Watson
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 29, 2005
          There is no limit, but obviously as everyone can only vote once, the
          more stories you produce, the more your vote gets srepad out and the
          less chance you have of winning.
          Cheers,
          Paul Watson, co-owner Cyber Magic Library

          --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <my_12_knives@y...>