Re: accurate_thrower

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      I want to thank all those who have posted kind words in messages, and
      for those who have emailed me concerning the story. I do plan to
      write a sequel to it in the future. I'm also considering writing a
      spin off story about Freddy and his Mom. When I started writing the
      part about Freddy and his Mom, I envisioned a prim and proper woman
      who outwardly lives the life of a wealthy Beverly Hills socialite.
      But deep down there is a hunger that burns within her. I'm not sure
      yet if I'll write the spin off. It all depends on whether there is
      an audience for that type of story.

      --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "james" <echoblue28@a...>
      wrote:
      > Dear accurate_thrower,
      > Your story is awesome. Keep up the great work and I hope to see
      more
      > in the future. Two thumbs up.
      > Draven2428
    • Andi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2004
        I look forward to seeing more of your stories, Jim!