Re: Zilvie and Auntie 4 up

  • cosimus
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
      delurking...

      > Zilvie and her Auntie four is now up.
      > Hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think.

      I'm so glad about the new Zilvie and her Auntie part, because it's my
      favorite series. Unfortunatly this one hardly had any magic in in, so
      I hope the next part comes soon (please).

      BTW the Buffy references are so obvious - how about a magical Buffy
      fan-fic? That would be really cool!
    • Andi
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
        A magic buffy fanfic? Find them at http://www.magicstoriesunlimited.com/

        dom2play is the author, "Buffy the Magician's Assistant" parts 1 and 2

        > > Hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think.
        >
        > I'm so glad about the new Zilvie and her Auntie part, because it's my
        > favorite series. Unfortunatly this one hardly had any magic in in, so
        > I hope the next part comes soon (please).
        >
        > BTW the Buffy references are so obvious - how about a magical Buffy
        > fan-fic? That would be really cool!
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Paul Watson
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2004
          --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "cosimus" <cosimus@y...>
          wrote:
          > delurking...
          >
          > > Zilvie and her Auntie four is now up.
          > > Hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think.
          >
          > I'm so glad about the new Zilvie and her Auntie part, because it's
          my
          > favorite series. Unfortunatly this one hardly had any magic in in,
          so
          > I hope the next part comes soon (please).
          >
          > BTW the Buffy references are so obvious - how about a magical Buffy
          > fan-fic? That would be really cool!

          Well, to be honest, only Mr Giles was intended as a Buffy tribute.
          Miss Summers was named summers for the same reason that Miss Honey
          in Matilda, whom she resembles a lot, was called Miss Honey. Just a
          way of indicating a sunny, nice personality in lazy writer's
          shorthand.
          On the other hand, Ms Vimes and Mrs Melchett were named as tribute
          to two other interests of mine: Ms Vimes from His Grace, Duke Vimes,
          the Watch Commander of Ankh-Morpork of Terry Pratchett's Discworld;
          Mrs Melchett adopted mannerisms and name from Melchett of the
          Blackadder series.
          So now you know.
          Cheers,
          Paul