Holiday Story Contest Winner!

  • Petra DeJewels
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      *Turns cartwheels onto the stage in my blue cheerleader's outfit*

      Yay!
      It's time to announce the winner and award the Prize!
      *Bounces up and down, shaking my pom-poms*

      The winner of the Holiday Story Contest is Neph_2 with his
      story "Halloween Magic"!

      *In the background Paul and Zilvy come out in their referee's
      outfits leading Neph_2 to the center of the stage*

      Now, as it happens, North Carolina lost the Superbowl…
      *Looking at Max and Ardelle as they pad onstage in black panther and
      plushie-tigeress form*

      So that means Max as the North Carolina mascot gets to be the
      football Neph_2 kicks a field goal with!
      *Bright smile as I turn to look at Max as the panther look shocked*

      *In the blink of an eye, Max turns and runs off down the field
      pursued by Ardelle, Paul and Zilvy blowing their whistles*

      *Blinking in surprise I turn to Neph_2 still standing next to me*
      Um… How do you feel about baseball?
      ;)

      Petra DeJewels
      Owner of the CML & MSU
    • Joe Koesterman
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
        Sorry, I was gone all weekend and I rarely check my mail as it is.

        http://www.tamebox.com/