New story contest entry

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hello all... I've joined the ranks or the writers here! :) Or, I've
      tried to. I had most of a story done, and finished it fast to make it
      in time for the holidays story contest. My first attempt, and hurried
      at the end, so go easy on me in the reviews please. :)

      David
    • Andi
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2004
        Your story, The Costume, was real thrill to read! I wuved it! *imagines
        doing that to Korith*

        > Hello all... I've joined the ranks or the writers here! :) Or, I've
        > tried to. I had most of a story done, and finished it fast to make it
        > in time for the holidays story contest. My first attempt, and hurried
        > at the end, so go easy on me in the reviews please. :)
        >
        > David
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Max Ryan
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2004
          *Raises Eyebrow*, Think I better read that one again?

          --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "Andi"
          <andiloves2heads@B...> wrote:
          > Your story, The Costume, was real thrill to read! I wuved it!
          *imagines
          > doing that to Korith*

        • Joe
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2004
            Won't help ya dude. If destiny decides that you are to be turned
            into a bikini, it will happen no matter what!

            --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "Max Ryan"