New story

  • youintwo
    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 11, 2002
      This is my first story attempt. I hope you like it. You'll find it at

      http://uk.briefcase.yahoo.com/youintwo

      in the 'My Documents' folder under the title of 'The Unusual
      Assistant'.

      Any ladies who would have pleasure being Jane or Mia are welcome to e-
      mail me on youintwo@... to tell me more and anyone who could
      draw illustrations that I can store alongside the story is most
      welcome to send me some.

      Hope to hear.
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 11, 2002
        Cool story. Well done.

        > This is my first story attempt. I hope you like it. You'll find it at
        >
        > http://uk.briefcase.yahoo.com/youintwo
        >
        > in the 'My Documents' folder under the title of 'The Unusual
        > Assistant'.
        >
        > Any ladies who would have pleasure being Jane or Mia are welcome to e-
        > mail me on youintwo@... to tell me more and anyone who could
        > draw illustrations that I can store alongside the story is most
        > welcome to send me some.
        >
        > Hope to hear.

      • youintwo
        Message 3 of 24 , Mar 15, 2002
          Glad you liked it. There's another one there now 'Horizontal to
          Vertical in 3 Pieces'

          > > This is my first story attempt. I hope you like it. You'll find
          it at

          > > http://uk.briefcase.yahoo.com/youintwo
          > >
          > > in the 'My Documents' folder under the title of 'The Unusual
          > > Assistant'.
          > >
          > > Any ladies who would have pleasure being Jane or Mia are welcome
          to e-
          > > mail me on youintwo@y... to tell me more and anyone who could
          > > draw illustrations that I can store alongside the story is most
          > > welcome to send me some.
          > >
          > > Hope to hear.

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • trey_palmer
          Message 4 of 24 , Mar 15, 2002
            --- In cyber_magic_library@y..., "youintwo" <youintwo@y...> wrote:
            > Glad you liked it. There's another one there now 'Horizontal to
            > Vertical in 3 Pieces'

            Nicely done. A wonderful description of the illusion and its
            performacne.
          • Mark
            Message 5 of 24 , Mar 15, 2002
              Nicely done. May I request your next one has some body part swaps?

              > Glad you liked it. There's another one there now 'Horizontal to
              > Vertical in 3 Pieces'

            • write_double_j
              Message 6 of 24 , Mar 17, 2002
                May I be the first to point out to you that in the unusaul assistant
                the heads are swapped or did I misread that?

                Jan-Jaap
              • Mark Davis
                Message 7 of 24 , Mar 17, 2002
                  Exactly. And I liked it. I'm just asking for more in the next.

                  --- write_double_j <write_double_j@...> wrote:
                  > May I be the first to point out to you that in the unusaul assistant
                  > the heads are swapped or did I misread that?
                  >
                  > Jan-Jaap

                  =====
                  http://sports.yahoo.com/
                • youintwo
                  Message 8 of 24 , Mar 23, 2002
                    There's another Cardini, Jane & Mia story in my briefcase in case
                    you've not seen it yet. It doesn't have any body part swaps but I
                    hope you'll like it.

                    --- In cyber_magic_library@y..., Mark Davis <cmdr_mark@y...> wrote:
                    > Exactly. And I liked it. I'm just asking for more in the next.
                    >
                    > --- write_double_j <write_double_j@h...> wrote:
                    > > May I be the first to point out to you that in the unusaul
                    assistant
                    > > the heads are swapped or did I misread that?
                    > >
                    > > Jan-Jaap
                    >
                    > =====
                    > http://sports.yahoo.com/
                  • Mark
                    Message 9 of 24 , Mar 24, 2002
                      Nice story. I like it anyway.

                      > There's another Cardini, Jane & Mia story in my briefcase in case
                      > you've not seen it yet. It doesn't have any body part swaps but I
                      > hope you'll like it.
                      >

                      > --- In cyber_magic_library@y..., Mark Davis <cmdr_mark@y...> wrote:
                      > > Exactly. And I liked it. I'm just asking for more in the next.
                      > >
                      > > --- write_double_j <write_double_j@h...> wrote:
                      > > > May I be the first to point out to you that in the unusaul
                      > assistant
                      > > > the heads are swapped or did I misread that?
                      > > >
                      > > > Jan-Jaap
                      > >
                      > > =====

                    • zilvara
                      Message 10 of 24 , Mar 27, 2002
                        your breifcase is empty i was tring to look at your thrid story there
                        i liked the first two stories you had intresting
                        if possible can i check the thrid one please
                        signed zilvara dejewels

                        Message 11 of 24 , Apr 7, 2002
                          My stories should now be posted under 'Files' at:

                          I hope you continue to enjoy them

                        • Paul Watson <paul@watson1974.freeserve.c
                          Message 12 of 24 , Dec 23, 2002
                            Hi all,
                            I've just put up my first story to the site. It's called Origami and
                            is in the 'pwatsons stories' folder. Let me know what you lot think.
                            It is the first story, so please be gentle. More may follow.
                            Merry Christmas.
                            Paul
                          • neodeathwing <neodeathwing@hotmail.com>
                            Message 13 of 24 , Dec 23, 2002
                              Looks pretty good so far, it will be interesting to see what else
                              happens.

                              ~~Neodeathwing~~
                            • trey_palmer <trey_palmer@yahoo.com>
                              Message 14 of 24 , Dec 24, 2002
                                --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Watson <paul@w...>"
                                <paul@w...> wrote:
                                > Hi all,
                                > I've just put up my first story to the site. It's called Origami
                                and
                                > is in the 'pwatsons stories' folder. Let me know what you lot
                                think.
                                > It is the first story, so please be gentle. More may follow.
                                > Merry Christmas.
                                > Paul

                                Very neatly done. I'm looking forward to a continuation.
                                Many thanks,
                                Trey
                              • Paul Watson <paul@watson1974.freeserve.c
                                Message 15 of 24 , Feb 8, 2003
                                  A new story has been posted. It's called Auntie1 and is in the under
                                  18s folder in a sub-folder caleld Zilvie and her Auntie.
                                  It's the first of a series written by me and Zilvara. Hope you enjoy.
                                • czolgolz
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jul 9, 2003
                                    Just uploaded one of my old Wringer stories, for old time's sake.

                                    Brian
                                  • magicwriter1
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Sep 13, 2003
                                      Come see a new guet story on my site, "Caroline Beheaded" by
                                      ALG-Guy

                                      http://www.geocities.com/magicwriter1/visitorcollection/beheade
                                      d.html
                                    • eiregirlforever
                                      Message 18 of 24 , Apr 24, 2004
                                        Morning all, I just posted a new story in my fiction story folder.
                                        Enjoy!
                                      • eiregirlforever
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Jul 10, 2006
                                          Unfortunately this is not my contest story, I am still working on it
                                          and it might break records. LOL But here is a story I wrote in one
                                          day. Enjoy! Don't falloff the chair it is shorter than I normally
                                          write. :)It's called Magic Extraordinaire
                                          Eiregirlforever
                                        • Ardelle
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Jul 15, 2006
                                            --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "eiregirlforever"
                                            <eiregirlforever@...> wrote:

                                            > Unfortunately this is not my contest story, I am still working on it
                                            > and it might break records. LOL But here is a story I wrote in one
                                            > day. Enjoy! Don't falloff the chair it is shorter than I normally
                                            > write. :)It's called Magic Extraordinaire
                                            > Eiregirlforever
                                            Very nice one, and not at all like your usual. Quite an unusual
                                            approach to the Mismade.
                                          • installLSC
                                            Message 21 of 24 , Jan 8, 2012
                                              Just posted a new story in my folder. Anyone old enough (like myself) to remember "Eight is Enough" may get a kick from it. I actually wrote it last year, but totally forgot about it.
                                              Quick question about the contest. Do you have to post a story in the currently open contest file to be eligible, or is any story posted at this time considered in the contest?
                                            • Paul W
                                              Message 22 of 24 , Jan 10, 2012
                                                Stories have to be posted in the contest folder. Stories posted outside the contest folders are not eligible for the contest.
                                                Cheers,
                                                Paul Watson and Ms Tiger to You, co-owners

                                                --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "installLSC" <alvaroleos@...> wrote:

                                                > Just posted a new story in my folder. Anyone old enough (like myself) to remember "Eight is Enough" may get a kick from it. I actually wrote it last year, but totally forgot about it.
                                                > Quick question about the contest. Do you have to post a story in the currently open contest file to be eligible, or is any story posted at this time considered in the contest?

                                              • Jimmy Dandy
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Jan 10, 2012
                                                  I want to thank you for making the letters larger. it made the story easier to read for these tired eyes.

                                                  --- In cyber_magic_library@yahoogroups.com, "installLSC" <alvaroleos@...> wrote:

                                                  > Just posted a new story in my folder. Anyone old enough (like myself) to remember "Eight is Enough" may get a kick from it. I actually wrote it last year, but totally forgot about it.
                                                  > Quick question about the contest. Do you have to post a story in the currently open contest file to be eligible, or is any story posted at this time considered in the contest?

                                                • ms_tiger_2_u
                                                  Message 24 of 24 , Dec 8, 2013

                                                    And here's my take on the same nine dice. Paul's story takes place in dreams, while mine occurs...at a dude ranch? Enjoy...