Re: Linguistics On Vedic Issue is a Lame Duck Tool

  • Bhrihskwobhloukstroy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2013
      You damned stupid fool little ignorant guy can spend your useless life
      without knowing anything of Science, but in writing such rubbish are
      really acting against India's History and the deep Prehistory of Veda.
      Linguistics can provide precious insights into India's Antiquities,
      far more ancient than you can think, but evidently you prefer a
      colonialist approach. Shame on you!

      2013/10/20, Lalit Mishra <litsol@...>:

      > Linguistics is no rocket scince, not more than a lame duck tool in its
      > curent level, The way you people project the absurd theories like
      > AIT/AMT/OIT etc, gathers no value among us the young Aryans of India, You
      > can remain in a small narrow world of your that you make any sense to us, If
      > you people have any sense of a language, you could make better structure of
      > your illogical language that you call english, and for that also motivation
      > and framework you got from Indian Aryans.
      >
      > Linguistic can only show that language "A" has shared a few words from the
      > other language say "B" and if history is known, it can say something about
      > direction the word is moved over the time, beyond this, it knows nothing.
      >
      > Sanskrit is only source, only proto europian languages there is no PIE etc,
      > dont think that you can befool Indians other than those who are paid in
      > profession of history and those historians work or opinion, dosnt have value
      > in India  as we know that such Indian historians are no better than copy cat
      > who speak in his western master's language, worthless guys !!
      >

      > The fun and folly that you people make with respect to making decisions on
      > antiquity and origin of Vedic Homeland and that with no knowledge of
      > Vedas, shows your ingratitude only and with this level of so called
      > linguistics, there is no absurdity to this scale, Never be in illusion of
      > that sort.
      >
      > First learn some Sanskrit and then develop skills to understand meaning of
      > Vedic mantra and get yourself evaluated yourself by Indians and then only
      > dare talking on Vedas,Same is the languages like munda that you people
      > neither understand nor speak and still go on to build grammar and then call
      > yourself open minded.
      >
      > Madness is not openness !!
      >
      > Great !!
      >
      > Lalit Mishra
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Bhrihskwobhloukstroy
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 20, 2013
        Don't mix up things. I you had read my messages you'd know the
        hypothesis I support is continuity of Vedic in India from
        Proto-Indo-European times, dating of PIE back to First Peopling and
        genetic connection between Indo-European, Dravidian, and
        Austro-Asiatic (among other families). What you've written down, on
        the contrary, are precisely the word Colonialists would like you to
        utter, so that thay can conclude "Do you see? Our opponents don't have
        any linguistic training and are proud of it". This clearly proves you
        are acting against the side you claim to support, and this is
        particularly disappointing. You simply adopt the Colonialist attitude
        and grotesquely substitute it to any linguistically based Theory of
        continuity in India. I just hope no List-Member - except rotten
        Colonialists, of course - will be so stupid to believe you represent
        anything but your own dirt play. There will be no mercy for you

      • Bhrihskwobhloukstroy
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 21, 2013
          "Linguist" doesn't mean "AIT Follower"! AIT Followers can be Linguists
          (or not) and Supporters of time-depths of ten thousands years can be
          Linguists or not. This List can discuss only contributions by
          Linguists, be they AIT Followers or their very opposite side

        • Bhrihskwobhloukstroy
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 23, 2013
            Whom do you mean by "Brain"?