RE: Re: is Basque IE?

  • Roger Mills
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2013

      ______________________________________________________________________> Posted by: "Grzegorz Jagodzinski" grzegorj2000@... grzegorj2000
      > Date: Mon Sep 2, 2013 4:20 am ((PDT))
      >
      > Dear Gianfranco Forni,
      >
      > Jiesonline writes:
      >
      > Access to the On-Line version is available only to viewers at institutions that subscribe to this service, which covers Volume 34 and subsequent issues.
      >
      > Please be so kind and give the access to the files, or upload your article (and, if possible, also other articles on the same subject) to another place with free access.
      =======================================

      Graegorz--
      I'm not sure where I got it, but I have a pdf of that article. (142 pages).  If you don't find it elsewhere I'd be happy to send it along to you.

      Roger Mills
    • Daniel Prohaska
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2013
        Hi Roger,

        I'd be interested in reading it, if you were so kind to send it along:

        daniel(at)ryan-prohaska.com

        Thank you,
        Dan