Re: [tied] Matasovic

  • Tavi
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013
      --- In cybalist@yahoogroups.com, "Grzegorz Jagodzinski" wrote:

      > I am still searching for Kroonen's Proto-Germanic Etymological
      Dictionary, and other dictionaries which are still absent in my
      collection. Maybe someone has any?

      I'm afraid Kroonen's is too recent for "Brill-leaks" people to have got
      it.
    • Daniel Prohaska
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013
        Here:

        On Jun 18, 2013, at 4:22 PM, mikewww7 wrote:

        Is there a Proto-Italic dictionary available?

        I've always been interested on the intersection of Proto-Italic and Proto-Celtic words that are beyond PIE itself.

        Regards,
        Mike