Re: [tied] Matasovic

  • Grzegorz Jagodzinski
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013
      Hello,

      Here you are:

      Matasović - Etymological Dictionary of Proto-Celtic (this is a pdf version of the paper edition edited by Brill in 2009)

      I am still searching for Kroonen's Proto-Germanic Etymological Dictionary, and other dictionaries which are still absent in my collection. Maybe someone has any?

      GJ
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013
        Is there a Proto-Italic dictionary available?

        I've always been interested on the intersection of Proto-Italic and Proto-Celtic words that are beyond PIE itself.

        Regards,
        Mike

        --- In cybalist@yahoogroups.com, "Grzegorz Jagodzinski" <grzegorj2000@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Here you are:
        >
        > https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2MQAxDmRLhuSHNObEJTQVlaQ1U/edit?usp=sharing
        >
        > Matasovic - Etymological Dictionary of Proto-Celtic (this is a pdf version of the paper edition edited by Brill in 2009)
        >

        > I am still searching for Kroonen's Proto-Germanic Etymological Dictionary, and other dictionaries which are still absent in my collection. Maybe someone has any?
        >
        > GJ

      • Tavi
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013
          --- In cybalist@yahoogroups.com, "Grzegorz Jagodzinski" wrote:

          > I am still searching for Kroonen's Proto-Germanic Etymological
          Dictionary, and other dictionaries which are still absent in my
          collection. Maybe someone has any?

          I'm afraid Kroonen's is too recent for "Brill-leaks" people to have got
          it.
        • Daniel Prohaska
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013
            Here:

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013
              The only book I know is de Vaan's Etymological Dictionary of Latin and Other Italic Languages. I made them available but it was probably blocked by Google. So, download it quickly if you need it.

              Is there a Proto-Italic dictionary available?

              I've always been interested on the intersection of Proto-Italic and Proto-Celtic words that are beyond PIE itself.

              Regards,
              Mike

              --- In cybalist@yahoogroups.com, "Grzegorz Jagodzinski" <grzegorj2000@...> wrote:

              > Hello,
              >
              > Here you are:
              >
              > https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2MQAxDmRLhuSHNObEJTQVlaQ1U/edit?usp=sharing
              >
              > Matasovic - Etymological Dictionary of Proto-Celtic (this is a pdf version of the paper edition edited by Brill in 2009)
              >

              > I am still searching for Kroonen's Proto-Germanic Etymological Dictionary, and other dictionaries which are still absent in my collection. Maybe someone has any?
              >
              > GJ

              Nie znaleziono wirusów w tej wiadomości.
              Sprawdzone przez AVG - www.avg.com
              Wersja: 2013.0.2904 / Baza danych wirusów: 3199/6418 - Data wydania: 2013-06-17