Skip to search.

  • supertucsonic@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2001
      Although I have no degree and this is not directly linguistically
      related and prefer to sit on the outskirts and learn form all of
      you,I thought I might interject with a little theory I have, and
      being as underead as I am there is probably someone who knows much
      more about this than me,but I believe that simply by certain groups
      migrating or living in particular areas,the phsical geography of a
      place,the foods,the air ,the natural chemicals that we take into our
      bodys,slowly geneticaly alter us and constantly morph us and give us
      our differences;that we may be directly more related to our physical
      environment than anything else.(that's not excluding the fact that we
      are already greatly mixed bloodwise).I believe that physical
      geography is also a part of the way some are trying to locate the
      homeland of the indo-european?The word for salmon I think it was?