Journal of Language Relationship, Issue 3 (2010)

  • Kirill
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2010
      Dear Colleagues,

      The Editors and the Advisory Board of the Journal of Language Relationship are happy to announce the arrival of issue 3 (2010) of the Journal, containing new articles, reviews, chronicle reports and discussions on various topics of comparative linguistics and the history of the world languages. The JLR is published together by the Russian State University for the Humanities and the Institute of Linguistics of the Russian Academy of Sciences.

      The Editors also announce the call for papers for issue 5 (2011) of the JLR. Please submit your requests and manuscripts to journal@....

      Best regards

      Kirill Babaev
      Editor