Problem accessing Köbler

  • Andrew Jarrette
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2010
      I'm trying to access entries in: Köbler, Gerhard, Altenglisches Wörterbuch, (2. Auflage) 2003 which is available online.  While clicking on the site takes you to the page on which entries can be accessed according to first letter, when one actually clicks on one of these letters, one is unable to retrieve the entries beginning with that letter.  Or at least I am unable.  Does anyone else have this problem, when they try?  Or is it a problem specific to my computer?

      Andrew
    • dgkilday57
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
        --- In cybalist@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Jarrette <anjarrette@...> wrote:

        > I'm trying to access entries in: Köbler,
        > Gerhard, Altenglisches Wörterbuch, (2. Auflage) 2003 which is available online.  While clicking on the site takes you to the page on which entries can be accessed according to first letter, when one actually clicks on one of these letters, one is unable to retrieve the entries beginning with that letter.  Or at least I am unable.  Does anyone else have this problem, when they try?  Or is it a problem specific to my computer?

        I just tried it with the letter P, and it worked here. I use a computer at the public library, so I can offer no technical help.

        DGK
      • peteput
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2010
          --- In cybalist@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Jarrette <anjarrette@...> wrote:

          > I'm trying to access entries in: Köbler,
          > Gerhard, Altenglisches Wörterbuch, (2. Auflage) 2003 which is available online.  While clicking on the site takes you to the page on which entries can be accessed according to first letter, when one actually clicks on one of these letters, one is unable to retrieve the entries beginning with that letter.  Or at least I am unable.  Does anyone else have this problem, when they try?  Or is it a problem specific to my computer?
          >
          > Andrew

          Clicking on a letter offers to download a pdf version of all the entries under that letter. It does work for me. Of course one has to have some sort of pdf reader installed. Acrobat or in my case, 'evince' work.

          Peter P