Argos and S^is^upala, analogies

  • Joao S. Lopes
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12 7:40 PM
      Is there some study about the myth of Argos, the hundred-eyed watcher killed by Hermes with a golden sword? It reminds me the slaying of S^is^upala by Vishnu.

      Joao SL

      Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail - 1GB de espaço, alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam realmente eficaz.
    • Joao S. Lopes
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15 5:40 AM
        Any comment?