Re: [tied] Re: Thank you!

  • Kim Bastin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2004
      Do not open the last message, supposedly from PeteGray. The file
      attached to it is a worm.

      Kim Bastin

      On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 12:50:07 +0200, PeteGray (allegedly) wrote:

      [snipped]
    • petegray
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
        > Do not open the last message, supposedly from PeteGray. The file
        > attached to it is a worm.

        My apologies to the group. My name has been used by someone else. I do not
        send attachments, or jokes. Kim's comment does explain an email I received
        from another member asking what the joke was! But I assure you all, it
        isn't me.

        Peter