Re: [tied] Fw: UniPad 0.94 has been released

  • Danny Wier
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 4:27 AM
      I like the program. Great for my conlangs. I wish you could set the
      screen font and font size (since I work in 1024x768 mode, I wish I
      could use Arial Unicode MS at 18 or 24 points. Otherwise, thanx for
      the link!

      http://www.sharmahd.com/ <------ to the homepage.

      DaW.

      http://invites.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 10:01 AM
        The text can be copied and pasted into any document using any font
        that supports Unicode. I suppose there will be more options in
        Version 1.x to be distributed, perhaps, early next year.

        Piotr