Piotr, what are your thoughts here?

  • Michael Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hi Piotr, and others, a friend just pointed out this old message from the archives out to me, and I wanted to know what your current thoughts are, it's regarding a possible Semitic/Afro-Asiatic substrate in northern Europe and the British Isles that may be possibly the pre-Celtic and Germanic languages in these areas maybe as a result of earlier neolithic settlers from the Near East.

      Note: forwarded message attached.