first message

  • Rodrigo Portela Sánchez
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2003
      Hello. I'm not a new list member, although I didn't read many of the
      messages lately and I haven't sent any message to the list until now --
      so I thought I'd present myself by a short e-mail.

      I'm a 21-year-old Spaniard studying Classical Philology (2nd year) at
      the university of my city (Valladolid, NW Spain). My name's Rod(erick),
      Rodrigo in Spanish, Rodericus in Latin... :-p I'm interested in just
      anything related to language(s), linguistics...

      I guess that's all for now. I hope to learn a lot with you, and maybe
      help about something.

      Rod
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2003
        30-12-03 16:17, Rodrigo Portela Sánchez wrote:

        > Hello. I'm not a new list member, although I didn't read many of the
        > messages lately and I haven't sent any message to the list until now --
        > so I thought I'd present myself by a short e-mail.
        >
        > I'm a 21-year-old Spaniard studying Classical Philology (2nd year) at
        > the university of my city (Valladolid, NW Spain). My name's Rod(erick),
        > Rodrigo in Spanish, Rodericus in Latin... :-p I'm interested in just
        > anything related to language(s), linguistics...
        >
        > I guess that's all for now. I hope to learn a lot with you, and maybe
        > help about something.

        Welcome, Rodrigo. Thanks for the introduction, and don't be afraid to
        start a new thread if you've got ideas to share with the rest of us.

        Piotr
      • P&G
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
          Welcome, Rod! Nice to hear from you.