Wonders then answers as simple as ba hm bo

  • slawomirmiroslawski
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      Is sourced from language L1 , L2,... and in each given by
      respectively a1.., b1...
      As
      L0 z1
      L1 a1 a2
      L2 b1 b2 b3
      L3 c1 c2 c3 c4
      And also logic meaning of ordered sets L1, L2, L3 is probably

      All the words contain the same logic.
      Do you agree that
      L3 is older form?

      And if
      a1= c1 c2 and a2=c3 c4
      and z1 = a1 a2
      And "There are exist time "*1
      Then L3 >L1 >L0

      --*1 Time is an abstraction of changes.

      May software showing me 0.68 correlations on threshold 0.83
      1 I wonder what is the probability to prove that ixlop language all
      PIE languages evolved. ?
      2 What you consider a prove?
      3 is it a kind of discovery?

      There is much more but I just chose some more interesting words.
      The program I pro gram is rather slow so I can't compare all
      languages.
      But I gona im prove it. But it surprise me to find ixlop language of
      Szino possible origin to be related to Basque and Greek L. Maybe
      surrounded by Himalayan glaciers is kind of OLD or maybe it is a NEW
      created by child's surviving something or captured by something. Or
      everything is GIGA especially ?

      Greetings
      _.._

      ASK: ASKI WL. Do you have asci word list?

      HIMALAY
      ho ma la y = direction vector (this our may ((land flat)) is not)
      0.76
      this is only lay to show a method. Himalayan is not a W in wordlist
      from ixlop.

      The other W are, results:

      atmosphere
      at mos tera