Welcome to the cybalist E-Mail Group

  • Cyril Babaev
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 1969
      Discussing matters of Indo-European history, languages and peoples

      Group Manager: cybalist-owner@egroups.com

    • luenpasanta
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 9:42 AM
        --- In cybalist@yahoogroups.com, "Cyril Babaev" <cyryllo@m...> wrote:
        > Discussing matters of Indo-European history, languages and peoples
        >
        > Group Manager: cybalist-owner@egroups.com

        go to the e-group's home page at http://www.egroups.com/list/cybalist

        GOOD DAY EVERY BODY:

        To Cyril and Piotrek.

        May name is Enrique Payá. Born on 1944 in Bilbao. Franco´s Baby Boom.
        Happy married with two children. Daughter 32 and Boy 23, living in
        Madrid. Traveller.

        Father Catalán ( Lleida ) and Mother millenary Basque. My native
        language; Basque ( not Batua ), Spanish and French. I´m fairly
        accomplished in Italian and German. Hearer of several others
        languages and not experienced as linguist. I´m Adviser.

        Very interested in PIE languages ( Agglutinating ), I have several
        request to this esplendid one; PIE Academy.

        I need please to Know the Etymology of < DARDANELOS >. I know that <
        Hellos > mean Hellenics, but I search the Root DARDAN or DARDAR. I
        belive is a PIE Root. ¿ In Which language ?. Think, around 7-6 Thous
        Year ago.

        Thanks every body in advance. Best regards. Enrique.