MAKE THE NEW YEAR A HAPPY ONE!

  • Milos Bogdanovic
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2001
      New year greeting of itself will not make
      the new year happy and beautiful. That is
      why I will not wish you a happy new year,
      but I wish you that you make the new year
      a happy one for yourself.

      If you do not want to be disappointed by
      anything in your life, do not ask life to
      give you what you are called to give to it.

      If the life is dark and the world full of evil,
      you are called to be the light of life and to
      make it better.

      Perhaps you are not in position of great power,
      wealth and influence, but you have your place under
      the sun that, by your noble life, can be made a
      paradise for those living in area your of influence.

      You can do great things if the truth, goodness
      and justice you put above all things in life.

      Jesus said: "You are the light of the world!"

      But you say: "How am I to be the light, when
      I am not the sun myself?"

      Do not even try to be the sun, be the moon
      shining by the sun's light.

      Do not even try to be God, instead, by looking
      at His face you will bless this world with the
      shine of his goodness.

      Therefore look at where you last time saw the
      light of goodness, and let it take you by the hand,
      to lead you and keep you in her presence and to
      take you with her in future.

      Milos Bogdanovic

      Mailing list about this Epistle and victory over the stress of life:
      overthestress-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
    • vishalsagarwal
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2001
        To end the old year and commence the new one with some Vedic prayers -

        AUM !

        visvaani deva savitarduritaani paraasuva |
        yadbhadram tanna-asuva ||

        swasti panthanamanuccharema suryyachandramasaviva |
        punardadataaghnataa jaanataa samgamemahi ||

        agne naya supathaa raaya asmaan vishvaani deva vayunaani vidvaan |
        yuyodhyasmajjuhuranameno bhuyishthante, nama uktim vidhem ||

        swasti na indro vrddhasravaah, swasti nah pushaa vishvavedaah|
        swasti nastaaksaryyo arishtanemi,swasto no brhaspatirdadhatu||

        shanno mitrah, sam varunah, sanno bhavatvaryyama |
        shannah indro brhaspati, shanno vishnururukramah ||

        AUM shaantisshaantishaantih !

        --- In cybalist@y..., "Milos Bogdanovic" <milos@n...> wrote:
        > New year greeting of itself will not make
      • Anne Lambert
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
          on 12/31/01 4:09 PM, vishalsagarwal at vishalagarwal@... wrote:

          > To end the old year and commence the new one with some Vedic prayers -
          >
          > AUM !
          >
          > visvaani deva savitarduritaani paraasuva |
          > yadbhadram tanna-asuva ||
          >
          > swasti panthanamanuccharema suryyachandramasaviva |
          > punardadataaghnataa jaanataa samgamemahi ||
          >
          > agne naya supathaa raaya asmaan vishvaani deva vayunaani vidvaan |
          > yuyodhyasmajjuhuranameno bhuyishthante, nama uktim vidhem ||
          >
          > swasti na indro vrddhasravaah, swasti nah pushaa vishvavedaah|
          > swasti nastaaksaryyo arishtanemi,swasto no brhaspatirdadhatu||
          >
          > shanno mitrah, sam varunah, sanno bhavatvaryyama |
          > shannah indro brhaspati, shanno vishnururukramah ||
          >
          > AUM shaantisshaantishaantih !
          >

          > --- In cybalist@y..., "Milos Bogdanovic" <milos@n...> wrote:
          >> New year greeting of itself will not make

          Translation, please?