68005Re: Proto-Indo-European religion

  • cafaristeir
    Aug 27, 2011
      Hi Slag !

      Why do you link Dumézil with "Catholic Fascism" ? This is not true.
      Because he was a free-mason, he was even banished from the university in 1941 by the pro-German Pétain government. He had a far-right friend, Pierre Gaxotte, but this one was known for being against the German occupation !

      Olivier

      --- In cybalist@yahoogroups.com, "Slag" <slag310@...> wrote:

      > I just got around to updating my webpage at
      > http://pierce.yolasite.com/pierintro
      > or pierce.yolasite.com/pierintro
      > This is the Introduction for the subject of Proto-Indo-European religion and I realized I had not posted anything about it here in a while. I have opened quite a few pages since the last time I have sent a note.
      >
      > Slag310

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic