In last 7 days
- New Member
- New Messages
- New Photos
Our group is dedicated to recreating the beautiful knit, crochet, tatted, Berlin work, embroidered, sewn, beaded, and netted items of the Civil War era. We will work out the original directions, research the types of materials used, needle sizes, gauges, etc. so that our finished products will be as period correct as possible. Grab your knitting needles, crochet hooks, yarn, lace bobbins, embroidery needles, tatting shuttles, muslin and thread and come on in!
- Apr 12, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses