79101859 Pattern USMC Undress Frock Coat sz 50 and White Trousers sz 44 for sale

  • peter_berezuk
    Dec 2, 2013

      I have used 1859 Pattern USMC Undress Frock Coat Size 50 and a pair of White Cotton Duck Trousers Size 44 made by the Quartermaster Shop. The coat and trousers both have hand sewn button holes and all required buttons are attached. The trousers have a back belt and side seam pockets. I have used this uniform for the past five years for a number of Marine Corps events. They are both clean, with no holes or stains. New the coat would cost $463 and the trousers would cost $174. I am selling the set for $300 which is less than half the retail cost. I will consider selling the coat separately for $230 and the trousers for $85.

      Terms of sale

      1) Payment by Postal Money Order or PayPal (please add 3% or $10 for PayPal fees)

      2) No additional charge for shipping in the continental United States. Shipping outside the United States is paid by the buyer.

      3) Interested individuals should contact via email to pete.berezuk@...

      Peter M. Berezuk
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic