7908US Navy Blankets for sale

  • Paul Boccadoro
    Nov 20, 2013
    Friends,

    I made a few US Navy blankets converted from vintage Navy blankets that are white with blue end stripes (see attached photo).  I personally drafted the stencil directly from the original USS Cumberland blanket.

    I have 2 left for sale, and price is $115 plus shipping ($10).  I'll also be at Remembrance Day in Gettysburg this weekend (although as infantry), but am available to meet up Friday afternoon or Saturday after the parade.

    Please email me back directly if interested or would like more info.

    Paul Boccadoro