7906Items for Sale

  • Paul Boccadoro
    Oct 7, 2013

    My friend, Brian White (of Wambaugh, White, and Co.), has these two items for sale.  If interested please contact him directly at brian@...

    -- USN trousers made from vintage pilot cloth, blue cottonade fly and waistband facings. All visible stitching by hand including: flies, flat-felled leg/rise seams, waistband and facing, laundry eyelets on waistband, faced rear vent eyelets and vent cover. Buttons are hand-dyed black bone. Vent tie is dark green worsted wool tape. Unhemmed (DIY). Waist measures approx. 40" around fully tied. As you can see, I did not add pockets in these (I was excited while making them and forgot).  Asking $180 shipped.

    -- USN flat cap made from Woolrich 100% wool kersey. Still needs some work; topstitching around the crown seam should do it. Hand sewn starched linen band stiffener. Size 7 3/8 or a snug 7 1/2. Comes with a machine sewn "pillow" for the inside. No tally. Asking $25.
  • Show all 2 messages in this topic