7905RE: RE: [CW Navy and Marine Forum] 2015, saylors creek/appomattox

  • nmprovost
    Oct 5, 2013

      Good Afternoon,

          If I may interject; the idea of converging interested units was proposed by John Callahan, CDR Gist and myself of the TMLHA.  We are gathering information from CS Navy and Marine unit POCs who would want to form "Tucker's Brigade" for the '15 event.  With sufficient interest, and your collective concurrence, we are willing to serve as "Brigade staff" and local liaison with the event organizers, as we did for the US Marine Battalion at the Manassas 150th.  If you are indeed interested in this, please contact us offline at:

      tmlha@...

      Regards,

      Allen Mordica

      CWO4, USCG (ret)

      Secretary,

      TMLHA

      ---In cwnavyandmarineforum@yahoogroups.com, <cwnavyandmarineforum@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Gentlemen:  We are organizing Tuckers Naval Brigade for 2015.  The point of contact is Allen Mordica amordica@...
      v/r

      Richard S. Gist MD FACOG FACS
      CDR MC USN
      Officer in Charge Fleet Surgical Team Six
      CATF Surgeon PHIBRON FOUR
      JEB Little Creek Fort Story, Va
      Cell 225 326 8942 pager 757 314 0083

      To: cwnavyandmarineforum@yahoogroups.com
      From: shillcw@...
      Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 07:07:44 -0700
      Subject: Re: [CW Navy and Marine Forum] 2015, saylors creek/appomattox

      I am planning on going. I think planning for the event organizers is still in the planning phase.

      Jim Shillinglaw