The September NAQCC sprint is this coming Wednesday evening local time (September20th, EDT - 8:30-10:30PM, CDT - 7:30-9:30PM, MDT - 6:30-8:30PM, PDT -firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks Gentlemen. I now have a good idea. Those curio cabinet meets the xyl approval. hi.. 73 Fernando N2FQ/6 n2fq@...n2fq
I use an old China cabinet to store/display my small collection of old Telegraph keys, instruments and similar things. It works well if you have room. The
If you are a CW enthusiast, please come and join in this group to discuss, trade key parts (at your own risk) and exchange on the subject.
Messages concerning any brand of semi-automatic keyer, and/or morse (international or continental) related messages are acceptable.
- Oct 21, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.