... Yes, that makes sense. ... It has to do with the way categories are implemented for data sheets. Because there can be large numbers of items (andbrucekvam
... The GM can add his own rites, and there are additional rulebooks that describe some superiors in more detail which add to the rites. I thought the idea ofcommanderbalok
Is there a reason you don't just pass in the list of rites as an argument to the definition of each superior, and put that list in an autoitems? Is it expectedbrucekvam
- Role Playing Games
- Dec 2, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.