Account hacked? Re: [cw] David Sumpter

  • Steve S.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 9:03 AM
      Attention all -- the following e-mail (with "XXX" substituted in for
      the terminal bit of the URL)
      appears to be hacked/spam, probably to a virus or trojan.

      Advise not following the link!

      David -- if you really sent that -- please speak up & vouch for this thing?

      --
      "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of
      childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -CS Lewis