Re: Template for BASH

  • wake up call
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 13, 2012
      Do you by any chance have a copy of the template? My computer crashed and I lost it and now the link is dead. Can you help me?
      --- In cw@yahoogroups.com, Adam Stein <adammar2001@...> wrote:

      > Thanks!!

    • Adam Stein
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 13, 2012
        Wish I could. Different computer and I didn't know I didn't transfer it until now...

        --- In mailto:cw%40yahoogroups.com, Adam Stein <adammar2001@...> wrote:

        > Thanks!!

      • Joshua Marc Stull
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 13, 2012
          Are you looking for the excel template? I think I have a copy on my system at home.

          Joshua

          On Dec 13, 2012, at 2:50 PM, "wake up call" <starblaze1900@...> wrote:

          Do you by any chance have a copy of the template? My computer crashed and I lost it and now the link is dead. Can you help me?
          --- In cw@yahoogroups.com, Adam Stein <adammar2001@...> wrote:

          > Thanks!!

        • Joshua Stull
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 13, 2012
          If this is what your looking for, here you go.

          Josh
          The Iron Mandarin

          Wish I could. Different computer and I didn't know I didn't transfer it until now...

          Do you by any chance have a copy of the template? My computer crashed and I lost it and now the link is dead. Can you help me?
          --- In mailto:cw%40yahoogroups.com, Adam Stein <adammar2001@...> wrote:

          > Thanks!!

        • starblaze1900
          Message 5 of 16 , Nov 6, 2013

            Did you ever find this lost file?  It was very useful to me at one time.

            ---In cw@yahoogroups.com, <joshua_stull@...> wrote:

            If this is what your looking for, here you go.

            Josh
            The Iron Mandarin

            Wish I could. Different computer and I didn't know I didn't transfer it until now...

            Do you by any chance have a copy of the template? My computer crashed and I lost it and now the link is dead. Can you help me?
            --- In mailto:cw%40yahoogroups.com, Adam Stein <adammar2001@...> wrote:

            > Thanks!!

          • Eric Jackson
            Message 6 of 16 , Nov 6, 2013

              Surprisingly enough I did recently locate the file. Let me know where to send it and I’ll e-mail you a copy.

              Wish I could. Different computer and I didn't know I didn't transfer it until now...

              Do you by any chance have a copy of the template? My computer crashed and I lost it and now the link is dead. Can you help me?

              --- In mailto:cw%40yahoogroups.com, Adam Stein <adammar2001@...> wrote:

              > Thanks!!

            • cybermessiah
              Message 7 of 16 , Nov 6, 2013
                I'd be interested in BASH as well. As well as any old Templates you had
                lying around, as I lost all the custom made ones that were on here.
              • Michael Sprague
                Message 8 of 16 , Nov 7, 2013

                  Might want to put it into the files area of the group. You might need Peggy to unlock it first though.

                  Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

                  Surprisingly enough I did recently locate the file. Let me know where to send it and I’ll e-mail you a copy.

                  Wish I could. Different computer and I didn't know I didn't transfer it until now...

                  Do you by any chance have a copy of the template? My computer crashed and I lost it and now the link is dead. Can you help me?

                  --- In mailto:cw%40yahoogroups.com, Adam Stein <adammar2001@...> wrote:

                  > Thanks!!

                • Peggy Kvam
                  Message 9 of 16 , Nov 7, 2013
                    I've unlocked file posting for now. Once you've announced it's there, I'll lock it again.
                    Peggy

                    On 11/7/13 6:25 AM, Michael Sprague wrote:

                    Might want to put it into the files area of the group. You might need Peggy to unlock it first though.

                    Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

                    Surprisingly enough I did recently locate the file. Let me know where to send it and I���ll e-mail you a copy.

                    ��

                        Message 12 of 16 , Nov 7, 2013

                          I uploaded the template to the files section of the group so everyone can get to it.

                          Message 13 of 16 , Nov 8, 2013
                            Cannot seem to get it to work.  Did what you said in the readme file but keep getting cannot open character sheet.
                          • starblaze1900
                            Message 14 of 16 , Nov 8, 2013

                              Got it working false alarm