Updated Damage in Rippers???

  • Ogma
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2012
      I'm going to run a Savage Worlds - Rippers game tonight, but I want to make sure the damage is handled in the current method ala a Knife doing Str+d4 damage (in the current rules) versus Str+1 in the original Rippers rules.

      Has anyone updated the files for Rippers yet or is there an easy way to modify damage ratings to make them at least DISPLAY with the current method???

      ~Scott
    • Michael Sprague
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2012
        Already in the base version of Metacreator, done years ago.  :-)

        Pull down Utilities, select Game System Preferences, then check the boxes for "Explorer's Edition Damage Rules" and "Display Strength Damage as Dice."

        ~ Mike